Accra Heats Of Oak never treated me well - Abednego Tetteh

Abednego Tetteh, a former Accra hearts of oak striker claims he was treated like a nobody throughout his time with the club, something he regrets.


The phobians signed the experienced striker before the start of the Ghana Premier League last season, but he failed to live up to the club's expectations.


However, he claims that the squad did not provide him with enough opportunities to demonstrate his abilities on the field, but he believes this is the fault of one individual in the club.

He claimed that despite sacrificing everything he had to the club, he was treated as a nobody.


"I was quite disappointed with how Hearts Of Oak handled me; they made me feel like a nobody in the club," he remarked.


" I joined the club with the intention of staying for many years, but they made me feel like a nobody in the club."


"Even though they didn't treat me well, you can't hate the club since it's my Infancy club," Abednego continued, "but they should learn how to treat players correctly."

Last season, the experienced striker helped Hearts of Oak win the Ghana Premier League and the Ghana MTN FA Cup.

Post a Comment

0 Comments