A woman stabbed to death by husband for cooking Rice instead of Banku for Christmas


The Ghana Police Service has arrested a 40-year-old man named Henry Kodua from Obuasi in the Ashanti Region for reportedly stabbing his wife and buried her body overnight.


According to neighbors and eye witnesses, Henry Kodua and his wife, Stella Frimpong, had a minor quarrel the night before the incident.



"I was in my room at 9 p.m. when I heard them making noise out of their disagreement," the neighbor claimed. During one of their confrontations, I overheard that the husband had requested her to cook Banku for their Christmas dinner before going to work, but when he returned, his wife had prepared Rice.

READ ALSO: Sachet water to be sold at 40 pesewas from Monday, 27 Dec.

I thought it was hilarious, but I had no idea it was so intense. They continued to yell at each other until the noise subsided at 9:30 PM. I recall the man saying on top of his voice that her wife would wake up for him to see.


That sounded threatening, but what was I supposed to do? I dozed off, only to be jolted awake at 2:00 AM by his wife's cries for assistance. I instantly opened my door to knock on their door till other neighbors came to join me, screaming that someone should please help her because her husband is attempting to stab her, but his door was tightly locked.


He yelled that he was only scolding his wife and that we should all go to our rooms, accusing us of being inquisitive. His wife's voice had faded away. Because of what had just occurred, we were all terrified. We all went to our rooms, and I promised myself that the next morning, I would report him to the police.


We all awoke to discover his door ajar and the majority of his possessions had been removed from the room. I, along with a few others here, raced to the police station to file a report. When he was fleeing through the forest to a nearby village, the police did an excellent job of arresting him early. They also discovered a pit that had been covered near the house. They dug it up and discovered the body of Stella Frimpong, who had been stabbed and buried in it."

Stay tuned by following this page as we bring to you any updates

of this particular news right here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments