'I won't be able to feed my son if I stop twerking on social media' - Akuapem Poloo

Akuapem Poloo and Son

Ghanaian socialite and Actress, Akuapem Poloo has made it clear that she can manage to stop all other activities she does on the media, which get people talking about but can't stop twerking.


The Ghanaian socialite, Akuapem Poloo has made known that her source of livelihood is from twerking and she will get nothing to feed herself and son if she put a stop to twerking.
People didn't see the Actress twerk for a quite number of times so they thought Poloo had also stopped twerking as she has done to other activities people talk the most about.

Akuapem Poloo and Son

But made known she would never stop twerking.

I hear people are saying that Poloo has come back to twerk. When did I go for a break? Do we go for a break from twerking?.
 she said.


She continued;
You want to take my livelihood away from me? How will I look after my son if I stop twerking?

Do you think if it’s not the twerking or the growing and the energy, will they come? I am not going t stop twerking pls I beg you. If you don’t know how to twerk, don’t insult me. Come and learn or watch.

Post a Comment

0 Comments