"I can have s£x with 2-4 men a day" - An old woman allegedly describes s£x as source of beauty and body builder

Old woman
In a video going viral on the media, an old aged woman was seen telling the world the having s£x builds the body.

She can be described as a woman in her 60s getting into 70s

She was entreating every lady to love s£x because it is really good source of building the body and has made her beautiful.


She said in the video that as at her age, it is s£x that has made her that fat. 

She normally advise her children to go and have intercourse with men because it helps in many ways.


"Can't you see my arms have build up. Because I have intercourse with men I am very beautiful. I can have an intercourse with 2-4 men a day"
she pointed out.

 
Watch the video below

Source: Sharp Release

contact-form

Post a Comment

0 Comments