Let's show homosexuals love - Ken Ofori Atta



Ghana's current finance minister, Ken Ofori Atta, has urged Ghanaians to let go of their tremendous hatred and disgust for gays, claiming that God is love.

Because God created all beings in his image, the minister told ace journalist Paul Adom on Metro TV's Good Evening that it's vital that gays be shown a lot of love to represent God's objective.

We can't punish individuals simply because they have a different sexual orientation than the norm, he continued, while we go to church on Sundays to hear sermons and listen to sermons about love for our neighbors.


Although Ken Ofori Atta did not voice a clear position on the ANTI-LGBTQI+ Bill, he did not mince words in expressing his unwavering support for homosexuals.

According to his own words:

"It's a very complicated subject, and for me, it's almost biblical in a sense, since God created us in His own image, whether it's a man or a woman, it's a different issue."

"God's image is so found in each individual." As a result, I'm unable to pass judgment on the individual. I may not agree with what I consider to be a sin, but as long as that person has God's image – and I know that thief or whatever was forgiven in the final minute on the cross - I think I find it difficult to support criminalization when I know that we are all created in God's image."

Join the entertainment team here...

Post a Comment

0 Comments