(VIDEO) ''I’m not sure I will go to heaven'' – KiDi confesses

Sharp Release


 VIDEO

Hiplife/ Highlife singer Nana Dwamena better known in the entertainment world as Kidi has opened up about his spiritual life and how he sees himself in the eyes of God.
The “Touch It” hitmaker made it clear that he is a devout Christian who prays to God and asks for forgiveness for sins he commits.
In an interview on Agyenkwa Fm, KiDi was quizzed about his spiritual life and how he relates with God.


According to him, a person can do his best to please God but still miss out on making it to heaven since God is the only one to judge. He admonished Christians to stop judging artists who do secular music as agents of satan and see them for who they really are.

In a recent development, Kidi intimated that he was too proud on the night of the VGMA awards after winning three awards and that could have added up to the reason why he lost the penultimate award of the night, the Artiste of the Year.

Recall that KiDi became the subject of ridicule on social media after he announced on the VGMAs night that he would be back to clinch the ultimate award after he gave out his speech for winning his third award. His expectation of bagging the award was not met and he stormed out of the venue out of frustration and anger.

He said: “When I took the first award, I didn’t talk too much, the second too, I spoke less in my acceptance speech, but when I took the 3rd award, it boosted my confidence and at that point I felt I was so close to winning the Artiste of the Year, the reason I said, ‘I will be back’.

“But at the point, I felt God said, ‘my guy, you’re becoming too proud for my liking’. The four you have received is okay, go home with it,”

Post a Comment

0 Comments