I become excited when I see artistes beefing – Strongman

Strongman Burner
We can see that Ghanaian Rapper, Strongman Burner is all for ‘beef’ in the showbiz industry. Upon the revelation that the only reason he didn’t hop into the most recent one is that he had an upcoming project signifies.


The Rapper disclosed in an interview with MzGee that he becomes very happy when he sees artistes ‘beefing’. And that he wishes they could be beefing all the time which would never end.


His submission was to express how he felt about the recent Amerado-Obibini squabble.


 He said, “For me when I hear people beefing, I love it. I wish people could be beefing all the time. I just don’t want to be involved in it. When I see people beefing, I’m happy. I don’t know why. It’s fun.”


Musical beef has become prominent in recent times among artists locally and internationally. Even among Gospel musicians, ‘beefs’ exist. ‘Beefs’ liven the industry by putting artists on their toes to get creative.


Strongman burner, who recently shaved his locks because it was itching even though he had been keeping the hair for over 3 years, has a new single with Akwaboah titled ‘Nhyira’.

‘Nhyira ‘ is available on all music platforms.

Post a Comment

0 Comments