I am planning of going back to school to read law – Sarkodie clarified

• Sarkodie says he wants to become a lawyer

• He has disclosed intentions of going back to school

• He is seen as one of Ghana’s most talented l artistes

Sarkodie


Rapper Sarkodie has revealed plans of going back to school to read law. He thought of becoming a rapper and now have assurance that his daily life and interaction with people pushes him to pursue one of his greatest wishes in life, becoming a Lawyer.

Boss of Sarkcess Music, who has received a varieties of awards both in Ghana and abroad for his great music says he has got more to extend.

Michael Owusu Addo (Sarkodie), who already has a Degree in Graphic Design from Intercom Programming and Manufacturing Co. (IPMC) will soon pursue law.

He disclosed in an interview on OnePlay Africa with Tilly Akua Nipa, he loves to welcome new challenges.

This below statement he said inspired him to chase his dream of becoming a lawyer.

For myself, I still want to go to school. I think I will study law…It wouldn’t just be a thought. I think I am getting there, so I know what is necessary.


Touching on what inspires him to be a lawyer he had this to say:

It excites me, I care about the country but I make sure when I am having conversations I am well equipped with information. As much as I want to speak, we have people who are equipped with information so if you want to come and speak and you don’t have the knowledge, as much as you mean good, they will have a way that you’ll sound like you don’t mean good that’s one main reason I want to better that.


Sarkodie remains an inspiration to several youths in Ghana and has paved the way for young musicians in the industry.

Micheal won BET Award for Best International Act: Africa in the year, 2012 and BET Hip Hop Award for Best international Flow wayback in the year, 2019.
contact-form

Post a Comment

0 Comments