Father angrily stabs son to death for exchanging words with him

 I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when I heard my husband pulled in from work. I called him from the kitchen windows to let him know I was at home. It wasn't like him to ignore his warm greetings so I went to meet him in the living room and took his bag so he can refresh and tell me whatever he was going through. I thought it was a stress issue so I took some bottled water to calm his nerves down, I had to the idea he was angry with his son, cried the mother of the deceased as she narrated the sad incident to the Adumasa Police.



Anthony Ato-Kwamena, the 49-year-old man could not hold his peace when he got to his house from work yesterday. Anthony in his statement to the police alleged that his son had taken 240¢ from an envelope containing 780¢. The said money which belongs to his company was to be used to pay someone for the business transactions they had earlier done with his company.

Anthony was to pay the whole amount of 780¢ to the distributors on Tuesday 10 August 2021 but the leader of the distributors could not pass by to take the money. Anthony left the envelope containing the money in his jacket when he got home on Tuesday evening and never touched the money until yesterday when the distributors called him for the money.

He went to his jacket and took the envelope which was still sealed as he did it and went to work hoping to deliver the money to the distributors when they passed by his office. Anthony delivered the money to the distributors at 11 AM yesterday and was called to his manager's office at 3 PM for questioning.


The distributors had called Anthony's boss and complained about 240¢ missing from the money Anthony gave them and was requesting the money back from the boss. Anthony was in total shock when his managers reprimanded him for been a joke and a thief.



Anthony's bosses thought he was the one who had taken the 240¢ from thee money and terminated his employment with the company on the spot, for being a thief. The bosses never thought of Anthony's seven years sacrifice to the company and sacked him at that moment for stealing.

Anthony filled with rage, knew his wife could not do that and she would have asked him for the money if she wanted it. The only thoughts Anthony had was his 23-year-old son been the only suspect who could take the money from his jacket. Anthony wasn't right from the truth when the son confirmed to have taken the money from his jacket to purchase something he denied paying for.


The 23-year-old John Ato-Kwamena, the son of Anthony Ato-Kwamena had taken the 240¢ from the envelope and replace the envelope with a new one, and a balance of 540¢ without asking the father. Anthony in anger over his termination from his work, took a kitchen knife the wife was using to prepare the dinner and choke his son to death.

John was taken to the Adumasa clinic by Anthony and his wife Naana, but there was nothing the nurses and doctors could do to save the young man. Anthony on the advice of doctors, submitted himself to the Adumasa Police even before the body was taken away to the mortuary.


I was angry to have lost my job over something my son could have asked me for. I have never deprived him of anything and I will never do. He was just too disrespectful in responding to me when he knew I was angry at that moment. I lost myself because of anger and the only thing I could do was teach him a lesson.

I had no idea what I was doing said the 49-year-old Anthony Ato-Kwamena as he regretted wholly after murdering his son. Anthony will be prepared for court today and it is likely he will face a remand for the death of his son.

Source from Opera News

Post a Comment

0 Comments