Becca & Husband celebrating 3rd Anniversary of marriage despite Divorce rumors

Becca and husband
It has been 3yrs now since Becca got married to Dr. Tobi Sanni Daniel and Ghanaian singer Becca has poured out her heart as she honored her dearest husband.


There had been rumors about their marriage that the itwould end, but after reading this post, one might want to disagree with the reports.


In some part of her birthday message to her husband, Becca wrote,

 “@drtobitobisannidaniel I thank you for every tiny little detail you pay attention to. The way you look after me, spoil me and make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
I hope this 3rd anniversary leads us to our 100th in Jesus name.
Happy Anniversary to us!”


Access the original post below;
Becca post about marriage 3rd Anniversary

Source: ghbase.com





Post a Comment

0 Comments